To craft a Lodestone in Minecraft, place one netherite ingot in the center of the crafting table. Surround it with 8 chiseled stone bricks. You will have a Lodestone in your inventory!
Welcome fellow Minecrafters! Minecraft Java Edition is all about creating different things. Many players out there don’t know the Lodestone Compass Minecraft recipe. This guide will tell you how to make it!
What Does a Lodestone Do in Minecraft
Before going to make Lodestone, we must first know what a Lodestone does in Minecraft. A lodestone is not a simple rock. When combined with a compass, it helps you navigate around. Lodestone is used as a marker. When you place it somewhere, the compass will always point toward it. This means that you won’t get lost anymore!
Lodestone can be used if you build your house near the spawn point. It works by magnetic pull and will help you find your direction.
How to Find a Lodestone in Minecraft
Minecraft is all about exploration and finding new things. If you are also looking for Lodestone, this guide will let you search it instantly.
To find a Lodestone in Minecraft APK, you will have to search for them in Bastion Remnants in the Nether biome. The chests present in Bastion Remnants sometimes have Lodestones inside them. Remember, not all chests have them. Keep yourself prepared as there are many dangerous mobs including piglins and hoglins present in this biome.
How to Make a Lodestone in Minecraft
Want to know what is the recipe of Lodestone? We will guide you on how to make it in a few easy steps!
In order to make Lodestone, you will require
- 1 Netherite Ingot
- 8 Chiseled Stone Bricks
Steps to Make a Lodestone in Minecraft
Follow these steps in order to make a Lodestone Minecraft bastion
- Open the Crafting Table.
- Take 1 Netherite Ingot and 8 Chiseled Stone Bricks. Make Chiseled Stone Bricks by putting two stone bricks on top of one another in the crafting table. Combine four Netherite Scraps with four Gold Ingots in the crafting table to make Netherite Ingots.
- Place 1 Netherite Ingot in the middle of the Crafting Table.
- Surround it with 8 Chiseled Stone Bricks in the 8 remaining slots.
- Move the Lodestone to your Inventory.
Can You Craft a Lodestone in Bedrock?
No! You can not craft a Lodestone in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, but you can do it in Minecraft Pocket Edition easily. Keep in mind that Lodestone is a naturally spawning block and you will find it easily. That’s why there is no need to craft it. If you still want to make it, you can switch to Java or Pocket Edition. Once you have found it, use it to locate anything around. Also, Lodestones can be used for decorations too. When combined with Redstone, they emit red particles. This makes them very visually appealing. You can create eye-catching designs using this block!
How Do You Get a Lodestone Compass?
In order to make a Lodestone Compass, you will require 1 Compass and 1 Lodestone. Following is the Compass recipe for Minecraft
- First of all, get a Lodestone and a Compass by crafting them.
- Now, find the place where you want to put your Lodestone.
- Open the Hotbar. Select the Compass.
- Link the Compass with the Lodestone.
- Once connected, the Compass will always point toward the Lodestone wherever you go.