Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance
APKINU.COM is dedicated to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on APKINU.COM in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Description of the copyrighted work.
- Location of the infringing material on APKINU.COM, including a URL.
- Sufficient information for us to identify and locate the material.
2. Information to contact the complaining party.
- Name of the complaining party.
- Address, telephone number, and email address.
3. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please send your DMCA takedown request to [email protected]