WhatsApp is the most widely used communication application worldwide, but it has some limitations overcome by the Mod version of this app. Many such versions are available, but the most commonly used is GB WhatsApp.
GB WhatsApp entertains its users with many features that allow users to enjoy their time on WhatsApp peacefully and improve their safety and privacy. GB Whatsapp has given some additional features to its users, like an anti-ban option, Aeroplan mode to enjoy their time on their phone without being interrupted by WhatsApp messages, an anti-voke option to see all the deleted messages and many more.
See Also: JT Whatsapp
As GB is a mod, it has some limitations and shortcomings. The developer tries to improve it with time, and thus you will find the latest version of Gb after some time. So if you want to find out how to update your GB WhatsApp to the newest version, continue reading this article.
You can update your GB application in two ways
- Through the app
- Through website
See Also: FM Whatsapp APK Download
We will go through both ways one by one.
1. Through The Application
When the developer updates the version of Gb, it usually notifies the users. A short notice will appear on the screen. If not, you can check it by clicking on the three dots option on the top right corner of the screen and then going to update and check if there s any new update for the version available.
A drawback of using this method is that you must check if your application has been updated. We suggest you go for the second option.
See Also: Yo Whatsapp APK
2. Update Through The Link From The Website
- Click on the download button given here on this page. The latest version’s Apk file will start downloading on your phone.
- Then click the file it will ask your Android phone permission to install a third-party app.
Allow it to start the download procedure.
- Then tap the install option. GB WhatsApp Pro will install on your mobile phone.
- Open the application and press the green button suggesting that you agree with the term and services of Gb WhatsApp.
- Add your phone number and name and give further necessary permissions.
To get the old GB WhatsApp version data, try to make the backup local and Google Drive before installing the new version so that all your necessary details remain saved.
GB WhatsApp is a third-party application, so you couldn’t find it on the Google Play Store.
First, create the backup, local or on Google Drive, of the current GB WhatsApp you are using, then install the altered version and restore your data from the Google Drive to the local backup.